What You'll Need:
How to Make Your
White (or your choice) and green construction paper
red marker or crayon
one green pipe cleaner
two googly eyes
1. Cut a few strips of green construction paper that are 3 to 4 inches wide and 6 inches long.
2. Tape the end of one of the strips to the white (or colored paper you chose) piece of paper. Gently push the front edge of the strip back to create a bump and then tape the front edge of the strip down.
3. Repeat this process two more times, each time overlapping the back edge of the new strip over the front edge of the old strip. This will create the body of the inchworm.
4. Tape the last strip into a ring. PUnch two holes in the top of the ring and insert half of a pipe cleaner into each hole. Glue two googly eyes to the front of the ring and draw a smile on the inchworm's face.
5. Tape the ring so that it overlaps the final section of the body.
*Reprinted with permission. Please visit www.allkidsnetwork.com to learn more.